Calculated Nutrition believes in the 80/20 rule. The principle behind the 80/20 rule is simple: eat healthy 80 percent of the time and allow yourself to indulge a little the other 20 percent. Every meal is calculated to contain the perfectly balanced nutrion and is targeted towards athletes and health-enthousiasts. I used this 80/20 rule as the basis for the logo and worked with oversized numbers throughout the identity.
Branding for Calculated Nutrition